Developed by Malaysians, safeguarding Malaysia by Malaysians. Guided by the tagline “EVERYONE CAN BE PROTECTED”, CODE 7 is the world’s FIRST community security technology platform; an inter-ecosystem digital app with the ability to connect and work together with licensed security companies to provide protection to our subscribers at an affordable rate, while simultaneously creating job opportunities for the local community, akin to killing two birds with one stone.
CODE 7 is now opening the door of opportunity to over 128,000 veterans of the Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) up to the age of 60, to be a part of our e-Responder’s team. A joint initiative with the MAF Veterans Affairs Department, we are targeting to recruit at least 10,000 veterans, to participate in our first introductory phase in the Klang Valley.
The main objectives of this joint initiative are to ensure the welfare of the veterans is taken care of, which then translates into the well-being of their families, and by providing the veterans with a 2nd career opportunity. Upon signing up as e-Responders, the veterans will be offered attractive salary scale whilst enjoying flexibility in terms of work schedule and location.
CODE 7 subscribers can also be rest assured that the safety and security of their loved ones and premises will be well taken care of, with the onboarding of the veterans as e-Responders, being former servicemen who are adequately trained, possess the right set of skills and loads of experience in the defence and security sector.
As it is difficult to predict what will happen to us in the future, having a response team ready-to-be deployed at the swipe of a button on one’s mobile phone is a brilliant idea. e-Responders can be the first line of defence between an individual’s safety and a potential intruder or assailant. Therefore, e-Responders play an important role in situations that require security intervention, ranging from a simple enquiry to the possible use of physical force to restraint the possible intruder or assailant.
What are the services provided by CODE 7 e-Responders or incidences that require them to be summoned? e-Responders are tasked to respond to emergency triggers by CODE 7 subscribers in 5 areas i.e. loitering, attempted break-in, security support, stranger approach and CCTV alert. On top of these services, subscribers are also given the option to engage the services of e-Responders in 2 types of Respond on Demand, namely scheduled patrolling to the subscriber’s premises and on-site guarding at the subscriber’s premises for 15 minutes each slot.
To-date, CODE 7 is operating and will begin operating in several zones in the Klang Valley, as follows:
1. Petaling Jaya Zone 1
- Damansara Damai, Bandar Sri Damansara, Desa Riang, Sutera Damansara, Seksyen 9 Kota Damansara, Taman Rimba Riang, Rafflesia, Damansara Perdana, Kota Damansara, Seksyen 6 Kota Damansara, Seksyen 12 Kota Damansara, Gugusan Siantan Sek 5 Kota Damansara, Sunsuria Technology Centre, Taman Sains Selangor, Tropicana Indah, Green Haven, 28 Residency Sunway Damansara and Bukit Utama
2. Petaling Jaya Zone 2
- Ara Damansara Bayu, Ara Damansara, Dataran Damansara, Taman Bukit Mayang Emas, Aman Suria, Kampung Cempaka, Eastwood Terrace, Damansara Jaya, Palm Reserve, Seksyen 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 23 and 24, Taman Emgah, Kelana Jaya, Kampung Tunku, Taman Universiti, Sungai Way Free Trade Industrial Zone
3. Petaling Jaya Zone 3
- Seksyen 4, 13 and 17, Taman Jaya, Bukit Gasing, PJS 2, 3, 4, 8 and 10, Taman Maju Jaya, Taman Medan, Taman Desa Ria
4. Setapak Zone 1
- Seksyen 2, 4, 5, 6 and 10 Wangsa Maju, Desa Setapak, Wangsa Metroview, Wangsa Melawati, Taman Wangsa Melawati, Desa Andaman, Rampai Business Park, Taman Sri Rampai, Taman Megan Setapak, Taman Setapak Jaya, Setapak Jaya, Kg Baru Air Panas, Taman Ayer Panas, Bukit Wangsamas, Bukit Dinding, Taman Wangsa Jaya, Lembah Keramat
5. Puchong Zone 2
- D’Island, Desa Ayer Hitam, Taman Tasik Puchong, Taman Meranti Permai, D’Alpinia, Bandar Bukit Puchong 2, Taman Meranti Jaya, Taman Putra Prima, Taman Mas Sepang, Kampung Seri Aman, The Wharf, Taman Tasik Prima, Lake View Homes, Kampung Seri Aman Tengah, Taman Maju Jaya, Desa Idaman, Taman Puchong Prima, Kampung Seri Aman Bestari, Taman Puchong Perdana, Taman Puchong Permai and Taman Puchong Indah
6. Bangsar Zone 1
- Damansara Heights, Taman SA, Seventy Damansara, Bukit Bandaraya, Bukit Persekutuan, The Ara Bangsa, Bangsar Baru, Lucky Garden, Bukit Pantai and Taman Bukit Pantai
7. USJ Zone 1
- Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya Industrial Estate, Bayrocks Garden Waterfront Villas, SS 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, USJ 3, 7 and 9.
Although the position of e-Responder can be filled by any eager and patriotic Malaysians from the age of 18 to 60 who is willing to serve and protect the local community, it will definitely come in handy if the e-Responders are already in possession of the right skills set and expertise in handling matters involving the safety of people and premises. This is where the veterans would earn brownie points.
Whilst installing more digital security systems can enhance one’s safety, it remains the fact that there is still no substitute for the good old, trained security personnel responding to your emergency situations. CODE 7 now combines the best of both worlds by bringing you quality security services, all at the swipe of the emergency button on your mobile phone.
Start your journey in providing better protection to your loved ones and premises today, by downloading our CODE 7 PROTECTION app and get 20% off in all our 12 months packages for residential, office, retail & industrial premises. Terms and conditions apply.
Download now via https://onelink.to/code7protection