We may cancel a Contract if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product.
CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER (NON-FAULTY PRODUCT)
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service Team via email. No cancellation fees apply. Once an order has been dispatched it may not be cancelled and the item must instead be returned to the company according to guidelines provided by the customer care department (Please call the above stated number or refer to your return-slip provided in your received parcel).
We warrant that:
- 1. the Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and
- 2. the Product will conform with the manufacturer’s latest published instructions as set out on the Site or in our Product material at the time of your Order.
The Product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s latest published instructions as set out on the Site or as on the Product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
Before delivery, we may make minor adjustments to material, colour, weight, measurements, design and other features to the extent that they are reasonable.
We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time.
In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product, including:
- 1. you specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the Product is damaged or defective; and
- 2. you providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require.
If you would like us to repair, replace or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable Contract, and we find that the Product has:
- 1. been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
- 2. been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
- 3. been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer’s instructions for the Product; or
- 4. deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
You may use promotional vouchers and gift vouchers as payment for Products on the Site
To redeem vouchers in your Account or check an existing credit, please login to your account on the Site.
We may email gift and promotional vouchers to you. We accept no liability for errors in the email address of the voucher recipient.
If you have a gift or promotional voucher, that voucher can be used by someone other than you and you can assign your rights to use that voucher.
In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with a gift voucher purchase or redemption of that voucher on the Site, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of gift or promotional vouchers.
Conditions for the redemption of promotional vouchers
- 1. From time to time we may release promotional vouchers that may be used on the Site, which we will send to you by email. Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed on the Site.
- 2. Promotional vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on them only, can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional vouchers. Individual brands may be excluded from voucher promotions.
- 3. The credit of a promotional voucher cannot be used to pay for products from third parties other than us.
- 4. If you place an Order for a Product less than the value of the promotional voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- 5. The credit of a promotional voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- 6. If the credit of a promotional voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment.
Conditions for the redemption of gift vouchers
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- 1. You may purchase gift vouchers for use on the Site by you or other Customers. These gift vouchers will be sent by email.
- 2. Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers. Gift vouchers may only be purchased through debit and credit card.
- 3. The credit of a gift voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- 4. An order for a gift voucher can be cancelled by contacting us via email at any time before the gift voucher has been redeemed. A voucher is considered to have been redeemed if it is used as payment in placing an Order.
- 5. If the credit of a gift voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment.
- 6. You may use as many gift vouchers as you wish in paying for an Order, and gift vouchers may be used in conjunction with one promotional voucher per Order.
Items except for underwear, bikinis, swimming trunks and earrings can be returned if they have not been worn, altered or washed.
- 1. All items must be returned in their original condition with all tags attached. Shoes must be returned in their original packaging including undamaged boxes.
- 2. We are unable to accept returns without boxes or with scratched and/or dirty soles. Please note that when trying on shoes, you should try them on a carpet or clean surface.
- 3. Only returns via courier service is accepted, as we do not honour any walk-ins. Refund will be made by means of store credit in the form of voucher (valid for 365 days from the day of return).
Store credit can be used to make future purchases through our website. In the event that we send you a wrong item or the item is defective, we will send you a replacement item. Should the item be out of stock, we will issue a cash refund.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This clause prevails over all other clauses and sets forth our entire Liability, and your sole and exclusive remedies, for:
GUARANTEE AND COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT
- 1. the performance, non-performance, purported performance or delay in performance of these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or the Site (or any part of it or them); or
- 2. otherwise in relation to these Terms and Conditions or the entering into or performance of these Terms and Conditions.
We shall perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skills and care.
We place great value on our customer satisfaction. You may contact us during working hours, using the contact details given of these Terms and Conditions. We will attempt to address your concerns as soon as reasonably possible and will contact you on receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In guarantee cases, the manufacturer frequently must be involved, and as such it may take longer to resolve such an enquiry or complaint.
In the event of a complaint it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable, send us copies of the Order or at least the order number that we assign you in the Acknowledgement or Confirmation of Order. Should you not have received any reaction from us within five Business Days, please make further enquiries. In rare cases your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you.